Latest posts

Erasmus+

My First Week in Oslo

Posted on 17 August 2019 by Tammy-Louise Wilkins

It has been exactly a week since I moved to Oslo, Norway and what a week it has been. It has not been easy; there have been metro mishaps, social anxiety and general desire for a sense of geographical direction but this is a look into how I have settled into life in Scandinavia. The
Read more

International Exchange

My top 10 packing tips for anyone studying abroad

Posted on 8 August 2019 by Anna Rees

Everyone knows just how monotonous packing is, do any of us really look forward to it? When studying abroad, packing becomes much more complicated as you’re essentially packing your whole life into a couple of suitcases! Here are my top 10 tips to make the process a tad less monotonous and a little bit quicker.
Read more

Erasmus+

How I spent my last months before studying abroad

Posted on 6 August 2019 by Tammy-Louise Wilkins

The countdown is on; I leave for Norway this Friday. It has been a very busy month shopping for everything that I can possibly pack into two suitcases for life in Norway for the next five months as well as completing all of my administrative forms. I found it difficult to find my type of
Read more

Erasmus+

All the Erasmus+ administration details you need to know about to study abroad

Posted on 5 August 2019 by Tammy-Louise Wilkins

When I received my nomination to the University of Oslo at the end of January, my checklist was quite small. Over time, it grew to what it is now. I have covered my personal to-dos on finance, health and travel and so, the final part to this series is the administration for both my home university of Cardiff and my
Read more