Latest posts

Erasmus+, International Exchange

LingoMap: Self and Relationships

Posted on 2 January 2018 by Lewis Hacker

Olá a todos! (Hi everyone!) Tudo bem? (How’re you?) This is my first submission for the Routes into Languages LingoMap blog. As you can see from my profile I’m a third year student of Portuguese and Spanish at Cardiff University, and for the first semester of my year abroad I am studying at the Faculdade
Read more

International Exchange

20 things I am grateful for as a year abroad student in China

Posted on 12 December 2017 by Nancyanne

Living in China is definitely challenging. However, there are many things I am super grateful for.  I decided to make a video this time as I am a little bit too busy to write. Watch the video below and let me know what you think. Here is the link for part two: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PknM7AFDCVI&t=9s
Read more

Erasmus+, International Exchange, Summer Programmes

Pre-departure: what you need to know

Posted on 28 November 2017 by Kimberly Field

Bonjour everyone! Today’s blog topic is about all the things you need to know before going away abroad. It’s all good and well me telling you about all the things I’ve been doing so far, but for people planning on working or studying abroad, one of the most important things to know is how to
Read more

Erasmus+

Nantes month three: birthday celebrations are a go!

Posted on 27 November 2017 by Clarissa Le Neindre-Hubbard

I cannot believe how quickly time flies… I only have two more weeks of lectures and then that will be the end of semester one of my year abroad. These past few weeks have been manic (hence my lack of blogging) but I’ll try to summarise some of the things I’ve gotten up to over
Read more