Latest posts

International Exchange

Unique travel destinations for NYE 2018

Posted on 12 December 2018 by Kimberly Field

Christmas is over but that doesn’t mean the fun is! Luckily, we have New Year’s Eve to keep our spirits high after a mad, merry and magical Christmas. It’s the time to ring in the new year ahead with (again) lots of food, drink and festive fun. To celebrate this global occasion, we’ve put together
Read more

Erasmus+

What exams?

Posted on 9 December 2018 by Phoebe Grinter

As I sit in the library attempting to write the longest essay I’ve ever written – 5000 words, pray for me – I decide I need a *debatably* well-earned break! Some may call this procrastination, I call it an ‘active study break’. I’m sure many people, myself definitely included, struggle to separate the two halves
Read more

Erasmus+

StuDYING!

Posted on 6 December 2018 by Phoebe Grinter

Before I start this post I just want to make it clear that my aim is not to put you off doing a year abroad at all, but I feel I need to be brutally honest about my experience here so far. Bear in mind I have been here just over two months which, in
Read more

Erasmus+

A helping hand…

Posted on 5 December 2018 by Phoebe Grinter

Before I chose to study at the wonderful Università degli studi di Verona in Italy, I went through the arduous process of the deciding what to do for my year abroad. When you first start the process of deciding what to do and where to go it is a very daunting time. You go to
Read more