Latest posts

Summer Programmes

The six nations in Spain

Posted on 16 March 2020 by Alice Clifford

I’ll start with an obvious statement: Spain in February is much warmer and sunnier and by far dryer than the UK. So I feel like I can’t possibly complain while every time I facetime my family or friends back home they are right in the middle of storm Dennis, or Ciara, or another civilised named
Read more

Erasmus+, GO Student Ambassadors, Incoming Students at Cardiff, International Exchange, Summer Programmes

Coronavirus

Posted on 12 March 2020 by Phoebe Grinter

@cardiffunitravel Phoebe Grinter The outbreak of COVID-19, more commonly known as the coronavirus, continues to evolve and is beginning to impact more people. As the virus spreads across the globe, travellers are asking more and more questions about if it is safe to travel, and if so, the best ways to prepare and protect themselves
Read more

International Exchange

A Year Abroad And… A Long Distance Relationship

Posted on 12 March 2020 by Niamh O'Reilly

This post is the second in my weekly series where I write about topics that nearly stopped me going on my year abroad and how they have shaped my experience for the better or the worse. This week I am talking about my relationship. One of the first things I ever told my boyfriend, Sam,
Read more

International Exchange

A Year Abroad And… Mental Health

Posted on 5 March 2020 by Niamh O'Reilly

This blog is going to be the first in a weekly series. Each week I will write about topics that nearly stopped me going on my year abroad and how they have shaped my experience for the better or the worse. I knew before I came to Canada that I wanted to write this particular
Read more