Latest posts

Erasmus+

Three quirky bars to visit in Oslo

Posted on 14 October 2019 by Tammy-Louise Wilkins

One thing that they do not tell you when you plan to live in Norway is that the night life is incredibly less lax, despite the drinking age being eighteen. Norwegian bars and clubs have various ages limits for entry, mainly ranging between 20+, 23+ and 25+ with fees ranging from free to ten pound.
Read more

Erasmus+

Spain’s fight against climate change

Posted on 11 October 2019 by Alice Clifford

During my short time here I have been really amazed by Spain’s fight against climate change. I was able to be part of the worldwide global strike which saw almost 50 Spanish cities participate in environmental protests and marches in order to raise awareness of the environmental crisis.  In Granada the streets were full of
Read more

Erasmus+

Te quiero Granada

Posted on 8 October 2019 by Alice Clifford

While Cardiff and Live Lounge will always have my heart, I am very quickly falling in love with Granada. From impromptu live music and flamenco dancing on the street, to beautiful viewpoints and short trips to both the mountains and the beach there is no way I will ever be bored of living here. Here
Read more

Erasmus+, Incoming Students at Cardiff, International Exchange, Summer Programmes

The Land of the Rising Sun – RWC 2019

Posted on 8 October 2019 by Phoebe Grinter

@cardiffunitravel Phoebe Grinter After more than 20 years in Europe, Australia and New Zealand, The Rugby World Cup 2019 has finally made it to Asia. Between 20th September and 2nd November 2019 Japan anticipates that more than 400,000 international fans will arrive for the 43-day tournament. British citizens can visit Japan for up to 90
Read more