Latest posts

Erasmus+

How to stay motivated to study during Covid-19

Posted on 28 April 2020 by Tammy-Louise Wilkins

Being a final year student in Covid-19 is something no degree starter pack gives tips on. Among trying to find graduate jobs or applying for a ‘panic masters’, there are still assessments due to pass the year. I, as someone who usually finds it easy to study, have struggled acclimating. During the days where I
Read more

Erasmus+

Life after Erasmus+

Posted on 19 April 2020 by Tammy-Louise Wilkins

When I returned to the UK in December 2019 after spending the Autumn semester of my final year abroad in Norway, I was filled with the incentive to live the same as I had there: to the fullest. I would say yes to those coffee dates, those nights in the Student’s Union, re-join aerial fitness
Read more

Erasmus+

Coronavirus 1 – year abroad 0

Posted on 15 April 2020 by Alice Clifford

This has been one of the craziest weeks of my life. On Wednesday corona virus seemed like a whole world away, and I was confused by the growing panic, but by midday on Thursday the whole of Spain had gone into meltdown and I started to realise that it may be much more serious than
Read more

Erasmus+

The six nations in Spain

Posted on 16 March 2020 by Alice Clifford

I’ll start with an obvious statement: Spain in February is much warmer and sunnier and by far dryer than the UK. So I feel like I can’t possibly complain while every time I facetime my family or friends back home they are right in the middle of storm Dennis, or Ciara, or another civilised named
Read more