Latest posts

GO Student Ambassadors, International Exchange

Alethea Harrison

Posted on 12 January 2021 by GO Student Ambassadors

School of Journalism, Media and Culture International Exchange Placement Where did you go? University of South Australia in Adelaide, Australia What motivated you to take up a Global Opportunity? I was really keen to challenge myself to become more independent so I literally picked as far from home as I could possibly be! I also
Read more

Niamh O’Reilly

Posted on 11 January 2021 by GO Student Ambassadors

School of Earth and Environmental Sciences International Exchange Placement Where did you go? University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada What motivated you to take up a year abroad? I’ve had a desire to study abroad from a young age, enhance my CV and experience a different culture. What were your top 3 highlights from your
Read more

Svetla Manolova

Posted on 14 December 2020 by GO Student Ambassadors

School of Psychology International Exchange Placement Where did you go? I went to study for a semester at the University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong. What motivated you to take up a semester abroad? For a while I had been keen on the idea of travelling but as you know when you share such an
Read more

Joe Newman

School of Journalism, Media and Culture International Exchange Placement Where did you go? Sydney, University of Sydney What motivated you to take up a semester abroad? The idea of being able to study whilst living in an entirely new and different city to anywhere I’ve lived in before was extremely appealing; Sydney has thousands of
Read more