Latest posts

Erasmus+, GO Student Ambassadors

Tomos Morris

Posted on 15 January 2020 by GO Student Ambassadors

School of Law and Politics Erasmus+ study placement Where did you go? I studied French Law in Toulouse, France for a year. What motivated you to take up a Global Opportunity? I wanted to experience something new and having lived in Wales my whole life I wanted to leave my comfort zone. I chose the
Read more

Erasmus+, GO Student Ambassadors

Leah Pickett

School of History, Archaeology and Religious Studies Erasmus+ study placement Where did you go? I studied at Charles University in Prague for 10 months. Why did you decide to study abroad? I had really itchy feet in my second year, as I wanted to travel and explore more of the world. So, studying abroad and
Read more

Erasmus+, GO Student Ambassadors

Emily Rayner

School of Healthcare Sciences Erasmus+ traineeship placement Where did you go? I completed a work traineeship at Gothenburg University What motivated you to take up a Global Opportunity? I have always been interested in studying and working abroad and this was my opportunity to do so. I was also motivated by Sweden being one of
Read more

Erasmus+, GO Student Ambassadors

Lucy Hilton

School of Modern Languages Erasmus+ study and traineeship placements Where did you go? I spent one semester in Austria, as a language teaching assistant through the British Council and I spent the 2nd semester studying in Italy. What were your top three highlights from your year abroad? Travelling! My year abroad allowed me to discover
Read more