Latest posts

International Exchange

Getting started in Korea

Posted on 11 September 2017 by Mikolaj Mroszczak

Hi everyone, I’m Nick, I am doing Mechanical Engineering in Cardiff and I decided it is a great idea to spend half of the year in the extended range of North Korean artillery. So far, it is great, even though a nuclear trial triggered some F-17s and fully armed choppers flying over the campus at
Read more

International Exchange

This is actually my current Tinder bio

Posted on 5 September 2017 by Pepper Swan

After just 10 long days of existing within the confines of the Special Administrative Region, I think I can safely say that Hong Kong seems to be the truest dichotomy of man and nature; obnoxiously large skyscrapers exploding with light nestle snugly into rolling hills of beautiful greenery, against a calming backdrop of the deep
Read more

Summer Programmes

“My full African kicked in once I heard chicken.”

Posted on 3 September 2017 by Katy Forrest

Day 21 So, before I start, I need to put one thing straight. I am terrible in the mornings. I mean, not so much the grumpy factor, but I just can’t form a sentence together for an hour or so after waking up (ask Nicole, she had to converse with a zombie for two weeks
Read more

Summer Programmes

“You look like a moth.”

Posted on 28 August 2017 by Katy Forrest

Day 17   An early start from Tumbaca on the bus was awaiting us, and with a predicted eight-hour journey we all braced ourselves, hoping we would miraculously arrive there in half the time. After what seemed like an eternity we finally stopped for a wee stop halfway through our journey. Now, this may sound
Read more