FADHILA #1 For Education
Hi, I’m Fadhila! Over the past three years, I’ve been in constant engagement with students and staff across University. In my current roles as student representative, member of the Education Executive and college-wide review committee, I’ve participated in projects to tackle various issues brought forward.
As VP Education, I can do alot more! Elect me for my 3Rs for your education:
Represent Your Demands
- Free printing for compulsory assessments and more e-assessments.
- No Saturday/late exams: Better timetabling of exams, lectures and assessments.
- Stand against rising tuition fees.
- Teach don’t lecture: More project-based learning and revision workshops.
- Connect with Universities worldwide via virtual conferences and cultural exhibitions
Reform Your Campus
- Lecture-recording implementation across Cathays and Heath Campus.
- Campaign for night buses, more study spaces and plug sockets.
- Facilitate all-in-one user-customised digital hub.
Revolutionise Your Student Support
- Make Student’s Representative System accessible with high-quality training and acknowledgements.
- More career advisors in schools.
- Introduce confidential supervisor, personal tutor and placement year evaluations.
- Resolve attainment gap issue of international students.
- Campaign for more funding to course-based societies.