Meet the new Cardiff Award Team!

Meet Sharon and Amy- The new Cardiff Award Team……

First of all, we just want to say congratulations to those of you who have recently completed the Cardiff Award. We hope you have enjoyed the programme and we will see you at the Awards ceremony on the 1st June. To students who are still in the process of completing the programme, we are very much looking forward to supporting you on your Cardiff Award journey.

Sharon blog picSharon Witts- Cardiff Award Manager

Hi, my name is Sharon and I’m the Cardiff Award Manager. It’s my role to lead and manage the Cardiff Award Team and to work with you, our sponsors and colleagues within the Careers Service to continually develop the Cardiff Award programme. I have previously managed a number of national employability related projects within medical education and thoroughly enjoy working with students to help them develop their employability skills.   I’m really looking forward to being involved with taking the Cardiff Award forward and to working with you all through the Award.

Amy1Amy Campbell- Cardiff Award Officer

Hello, my name is Amy and I’m the Cardiff Award Officer. I am responsible for delivering the Cardiff Award programme alongside Sharon. I also lead on our communication and marketing activities and manage our student staff team. Prior to this role, I have worked in a Students’ Union, delivering a variety of projects and opportunities to support students. I studied at Cardiff University myself, having graduated in 2012 with a degree in Journalism, Media and Cultural Studies. I’m very excited to start working with you all!

Please feel free to contact us with any Cardiff Award queries by emailing cardiffaward@cardiff.ac.uk

The Student Support Centre has a range of services dedicated to helping students make the most of their time at University, including: Advice and Money, Careers and Employability, Counselling, Health and Wellbeing, Disability and Dyslexia and International Student Support. The Student Support Centres are located at 50 Park Place, Cathays Campus and Cardigan House, Heath Park Campus.

For further details of services, events, opening times and more find us on the University Intranet.