Course Details: A two day practical hands-on course that course enables you to optimize and interpret the ultrasound machine’s information and to apply it to real-world clinical procedures. You will experience hands on training under the direction of expert regional anaesthetists.
CPD Points: 10 from Royal College of Anaesthetists
28 and 29th June 2016
The Course Includes:
- Understanding the principles of ultrasound.
- Defining the common steps in performing ultrasound guided nerve blocks.
- Understanding the applied neuroanatomy through dissected cadaveric workshops.
- Improving needling techniques.
- Achieve improved patient outcomes through successful regional anaesthetic skills
- This course counts towards EDRA (European Diploma of Regional Anaesthesia).
Course Fee: £260 – (including lunch and refreshments)
Course Location: – Sir Martin Evans Building, Museum Avenue, School of Biosciences, Cardiff CF10 3AX. It’s a stone throw away from Cathays railway station
Organisers: Dr. S Jose, Consultant Anaesthetist, Cardiff& Vale UHB
To Register: Fill out our online form by clicking here