Course Details: A two day lecture based course for all specialists who wish to gain expert knowledge of transoesophageal echocardiography.
Date: 12th and 13th September 2016
The symposium course will cover:
- Echo-anatomical correlation using cadaveric heart speciments.
- Physics of ultrasound & Image acquisition
- Haemodynamics, Ventricular & Valvular Function
- Valvuloplasty e.e. mitral & aortic valve repair
- Prosthetic valve assessment
- Adult congenital heart disease
- Aortic disease
- Latest update on 3d echodardiography and cardiac interventional procedures.
Course Fee: £450 (including lunch and refreshments)
Course Location: – Anaesthetic Seminar Room, B3, University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff
CPD Points: 10 CME (The Royal College of Anaesthetists) 10 CME (British Society of Echocardiography)
Organisers: Dr Karthikeyan / Dr C Tan / Dr R Wheeler:
Faculty: Dr. N. Masani, Prof. A. Fraser and Dr. R. Wheeler, Consultant Cardiologists
Prof. V. Oppell & Ms. I. Deglurkar, Cardiac Surgeons & Cardiothoracic Anaesthetists
To Register a place on this course please fill out our online form by clicking here