State-of the-art centre for clinical training, medical equipment development and innovation: all under one roof.
Bill Mapleson Centre:
- medical innovation Social Enterprise run by clinicial academics from Cardiff University’s School of Medicine;
- extensive expertise in design, development and evaluation of medical devices using lab-based tests, user assessment and clinical trials;
- collaborating with the NHS and Industry to develop innovative solutions to clinical problems and successfully attracting major innovation grants;
- wide range of exciting, interactive courses for all clinicians.
As a Social Enterprise, our profits go to:
- producing quality, cost-effective courses for clinicians;
- Cardiff University’s School of Medicine Education and Research.
Working with business innovators, industry and clinicians for the benefit of patients.