Lots of new resources have been added to stock over the last couple of weeks.
You can now search:
CAB abstracts- which covers applied life sciences including agriculture, environment, veterinary sciences, applied economics, food science and nutrition.
Global Health – the only specialist database specific to public health. The open serials policy and coverage of international and grey literature means that 40% material contained in Global Health is unique to the database.
Following a response from student feedback we have taken a subscription to Trip Premium.
As well as being able to do the usual search functions you will now be able to access over 100,000 extra systematic reviews without adverts plus
- Millions of extra free full-text articles
- Easily search over 175,000 ongoing clinical trials
- Access to a massive database of medical images
- Additional search interfaces from the basic form to using PICO and Advanced search
- Access to tens of thousands of clinical videos
Note you will also be able to use these additional functions
- Export of records to reference management software
- Trip educational credits
- Article views, see which articles are most popular for your search
Please click Trip Premium to gain access.