Using other UK HE libraries

If you live in the UK, and are on one of Cardiff University courses you are able to register for a SCONUL card to allow you access to a local university library.

Find out more about this service and the list of participating libraries here.

If you require a SCONUL card fill in the form here.

Send it in to our library as below; we will dispatch a Sconul card to you in the post.


Health Library
Cochrane Building
Heath Park
Cardiff University
CF14 4XW

Leave a Reply